- Minimum number of practices: 8
- Maximum number of wrestling dates: 10 plus a jamboree
- Maximum number of individual matches: 22
- No more than two matches per week per team and/no more than 4 matches per individual wrestler per week. (66.64.0)
- Our weight classifications will follow WIAA recommendations. The weights are: 78, 85, 90, 95, 100, 105, 110, 115, 120, 125, 130, 137, 145, 154, 164, 175, 190, 215 and unlimited (over 215). To wrestle in the unlimited classification a wrestler must weigh at least 212 lb., and unlimited wrestlers must be within 30 lb. Minimum weight for 78 lb. is 64 lb. and 85 lb. at 70 lb.
- Starting time for all matches unless noted: 4:00 P.M.
- A registered official will be used for all matches.
- A wrestler must wait for 45 minutes between matches.
- A participant can wrestle only one weight division higher than his actual weight.
- There shall be a maximum of three one and one-half (1 1/2) minute rounds (90 seconds).
- WIAA and National Federation rules apply.
- End of the year tournament will have ribbons awarded if applicable.
(provided by the league)
- Weigh-in will take place after practice. Submit name, weight and skill level to host school by 9:00
P.M., 2 days prior to the match (ex. Tues. for a Thurs. match). Preferably on an Excel Spreadsheet.
- Ties are determined by first points scored starting in the neutral position.