- Total season, including practices, is 12 weeks. Minimum number of practice days per individual is 10. Team practices minimum is 10. Regular season game limit is 6.
- The season start date will be in accord with WIAA Handbook 51.62.0 guidelines.
- Jamborees are permitted as long as each participating team plays a maximum of two 10 minute quarters.
- A football participant shall be eligible to compete in up to eight (8) quarters of play during any three-day period of the football season. A team shall be allowed one (1) week during the season to play two (2) contests.
- A and B teams play no more than 8 minute quarters. The A game is played first.
- Ties will be played using the Kansas Tie-breaker (WIAA, 54.68.0).
- First three days of practice will be held without shoulder pads.
- Game time: 4:00 PM unless otherwise noted.
- At least one registered official for all football games.
- A coach will be allowed on the field at all times during the B game.
- Time outs: 3 per half.
- WIAA and National Federation rules apply.
a. WIAA 57.2.3 – Following the first contest (jamboree or game) participants are limited to two (2) days per week (not counting contests) of thud or live drills.
Definition of levels of contact:
Thud – Drill is run at assigned speed through the moment of contact; no pre-
determined “winner”. Contact remains above the waist, players stay on
their feet and a quick whistle ends the drill.
Live Action – Drill is run in game-like conditions and players may be taken to
- Intermediate ball is required.
- PAT: Kicking-2 points, run/pass-1 point.
- Running clock at 30 point differential in second half.